Thursday, April 11, 2013

Blessed

Blessed with a fabulous husband who works hard to be a great provider for us. Who is a wonderful father to our two sweet babies.

Blessed with family close by. Family that process me with entertainment. Family that helps me out.

Blessed by Gods grace. I'm a work in progress. I'm so thankful that his word tells me that even tho I'm imperfect he still loves me.

Blessed to have a beautiful home. It's never clean but thats because I'm also blessed by two beautiful kiddos and loads of extras that mess it up!

Blessed to have an abundance of material things that don't matter such as clothes, food, tv, beds, etc

Blessed to have gone to college for Occupational Therapy. My back ground comes in handy daily with my kiddos. Especially my son who has autism and sensory processing disorder.

Blessed to have a variety of materials and resources at my hands to help us go e Graham and Bella great lives.

Blessed that my husband works so I can stay home with kids.

Blessed I get to help keep my niece and nephew daily.

No comments:

Post a Comment