Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Skyping

I think perhaps Skype is one of the greatest inventions ever. I did not know how I was going to survive my sister in laws stay in England- let alone how Graham was... Skype has allowed us to talk to her for FREE like she is in our living room on the couch next to us! I know it makes her less homesick and it sure helps me (and Graham) not miss her as much.


Update- Graham will be getting tubes in his ears on November 2nd. Prayers needed that this will be a solution to our problems.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I WILL pray. My son went this route.
    Guess what?

    His ears are PERFECT now!!!

    P.P.S.
    I'm not a SKype fan. Isn't that funny?
    One's riches are another's ruin...
    lOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have got to know- why not a skype fan?? We didn't want G to forget his Aunt Mary's face while she is gone and he loves kissing her on the screen. I can't imagine how hard it would be on us without it!!!

    ReplyDelete