Monday, January 24, 2011

Reporting for Dr. Charlie Grahammy



this is what he refers to himself as sometimes. Other times when u ask (or tell) him if he is comfy, sweet, handsome, cute, smart etc He tells u "I Graham- Just Graham"...

He sings the clean up songs "Clean up clean up ERYBODY" "blankets away, blankets away, blankets away please"

He tells mommy "I do'd it" or "Graham do'd it" when he is asserting his independence and says "mom (or dad) do'd it hokay" when he wants to get out of doing something or is feeling lazy.

He makes towers out of everything and sees them everywhere... I was folding laundry today and he thought the "TOWEL TOWER!!!!" I made was pretty awesome.

today his grapes were "precious"

He leaves the room and tells everyone "Love u, see u soon"

He asks to go to bye bye in the "car in garage" and loves to go "SHOPPING" he yells "SHOPPING" everytime he sees the IGA!

He is curious. He asks "what do-nin mom?" "shhh listen, What's that noise/sound"...

He thinks he is clever (and he is) he insists u "frow it to me hokay" LOL! He will stand at the top of the stairs and "frow it to u mom"...

He has picked up a cute habit from his dad... If his dad whistles at me he tries "WHOO WHOOO" and he tells me I look "pretty" or "beautiful" in certain things.

He is my big boy and my SUNSHINE.

I love him.

1 comment:

  1. I loved it when we would tell Joy she was cute and she would say, "No! I Joy!" Lol. The grow out of phases so fast at this point! It's so sad!

    ReplyDelete