Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Baby Bella Update

Little girl isn't going to be so little it seems. She is measuring in at approx. 7lbs 5 oz! And her head looked to be most of the weight (its measurement corresponds with a 40 week baby's average size) YIKES! Epidural now please? He also said her head is locked in down there and that I was all baby and a lot of it. That made me feel better for all those people's comments these past few months! He wants me to stay on meds until 38 weeks still but even the nurse said we could deny the progesterone next week and I think I will quit my pills soon. Doctor said the placenta is starting to calcify and every thing looks great really so I am thinking anytime (sooner is better than later) would be GREAT!


I really can't believe it's all about to happen though. I don't know how prepared I am. More so I don't know how prepared my baby boy is. I live for that child and I can't stand to see him upset so I really hope the whole bringing another child into this world doesn't upset him to much.

No comments:

Post a Comment