Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Gates & NO!

Oh this darling girl. This darling on the go, make my Momma crazy cause I don't stop all day girl! God has something special in store for her, I just know it!
We have had to gate the stairs for good now... Luckily G can climb over it to go potty. We also have a gate in front of the TV set up as she likes to push buttons, open things and cruise around it falling down bumping her head. We will also be gating off the kitchen soon as she can get into EvERything out there and we can't baby proof it all!
I've been trying to start teaching her No and she is trying to teach me more patience and perseverance... For when I say NO she smiles, giggles and goes after it again. :)

Pray for me folks! She's a wild one with an Angels face.

No comments:

Post a Comment