Monday, November 22, 2010

Pregnancy Nose

Most women who have had children know that pregnancy is not as glamourous as people would like you to think.

I don't remember my "pregnancy nose" being this bad last time around. When I say pregnancy nose- I not only mean the overwhelmingly strong sense of smell that sets in the day I get knocked up but the constant drip and stuffy nose and the ever widening bridge of my nose! I wish I thought that this got better as the pregnancy progressed but somehow I don't think that was the case.
So I guess I will continue to be grossed out by smells that never bothered me before, toss and turn at night to try to get one side or the other of my nose unclogged, and try to find some concealer that will make my nose look smaller.

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm. Don't remember this.
    Of course 22 years gives a girl a time to forget.

    Love you, Brenda. You go.

    ReplyDelete