Monday, December 13, 2010

Big Boy Bed, Bronchitis and Blizzards


















My little boy is 23 months old! Where did the time go? In less than a month he will be a 2 yr old. ***Major sad face*** Why can't we just freeze them in time and keep them sweet and innocent and "lap size"??? My nephew Wylie would tell you I ask this only because I don't want to get old. Which reminds me that next month I will also be having a birthday. 27. UGGHH!



So we went back and forth for months on what to do about a "big boy bed" and finally decided to keep Graham's his own and buy new for the baby. So we took the side off the crib and now it's a toddler bed and wouldn't you know this little guy just loves it. The transition could not have been easier. I'm such a proud mommy that he is such a good boy. At first he wouldn't even get out when he was awake- he would still call for us. He does get down now when he is up but it has always been an appropriate time.



We have had colds in this house for a month now and last week Graham's started into some coughing so we took him into the doctor to find out he has Bronchitis. So fun fun antibiotics. He HATES medicine. I blame it on all that he had to take the first two years because of ear infections. But we finished it and he seems to be on the road to recovery.



Last weekend we got dumped on by a snow storm. This week all week we had warnings for a weekend blizzard. They weren't kidding. We didn't get as much snow as last weekend but we did get a lot of blowing snow! Schools even cancelled today. Did I mention the wind chill is -10 to -20 all day!!! YIKES! The Florida guys are gonna love it when they arrive Thursday. Although we are supposed to have a heat wave by then with highs of 30 degrees on Thursday. LOL!


Baby Update:
There really isn't much of one until tomorrow. We have an appt for a sonogram as well as to schedule my surgery. I can't wait to get a peek at the little thing again. I am starting to lean towards "its a girl". I have had way more "yucky" feelings than I ever did with Graham. I have almost daily headaches and crazy dizziness. I don't sleep well at all which is super frustrating because I'm always exhausted. I sitll have a few food aversions too. I am deinfitely "showing" now too.
Blog Update: So I really fail at putting pictures on here right. Maybe someday someone who is good at this can show me how to do it right. In the meantime- enjoy all the pictures at the top and u can imagine they are with their "captions" and turned the right way. HAHA!

1 comment: