Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Weather Permitting...

Weather Permitting the next week or so will go as follows:

Pa-Paw and Uncle Will get here tomorrow. Uncle Joe is driving up to get them, I'm riding along.

Christmas #1 on Saturday at Aunt Debbie's. It's typically A Christmas Eve ordeal when we all gather together for chili and oyster stew (EWWW) and the famous gift exchange. This year we have made changes to the date (only the date) so that I can follow Dr's orders after my minor surgery on Tuesday morning.

Sunday- WE GET TO SEE MARY BETH!!! FINALLY!!!! (she actually gets home late Saturday night) I don't know who has missed her more me or G. All I know is I probably won't be so supportive of her next time she wants to teach overseas for "a few months"... LOL!

We scheduled my cerclage (u can google it) for Tuesday morning at 7 am. It's an outpatient surgery and I will be placed on bedrest for a week while we see how my body (and the baby) responds to the surgery. I need some prayers. My nerves are getting to me...

Thursday is the 9 yr anniversary (that sounds like such a happy word and it's not a happy day) of when my grandpa passed away. I will never ever forget that day.

Friday evening we will spend with the Rebbec's. Everyone will be HOME (Mike, Alyssa and Mary Beth)!!! It should be a really good time.

Saturday- we are hoping for the first year in as long as I can remember to spend at home, enjoying our family and playing with all of Graham's new toys.

Sunday- We celebrate Christmas at my mom's house.

Whew!!! I'm tired just thinking of it but I can't wait for it either!

Prayers for all the travelers- going out to you all and asking to recieve on our end too.

May you have lots of PEACE, LOVE and JOY this CHRISTmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment