Sunday, June 5, 2011

not the way i wanted to spend my Sunday...

Went in to hospital after contracting all night. Sure enough contracting every 2-5 minutes when I get there. Found out I have dialated to 1 cm. Stayed all day just to find out
1. The painful contractions every 4 or so minutes aren't doing anything more to my cervix.
2. They aren't taking my stitches out just yet. Worse case is I rip my cervix trying to dialate further. ( no biggie right?)
3. My blood pressure is borderline high. (Ya think?)
4. Apparently most people get told to come in when contractions are 5 minutes or closer... I should wait apparently until my water breaks or I feel the babies head poking out! Lol!
5. I was given the option to stay all night or go home... umm... I am starving and if u say this baby ain't coming I'm sorry but ur bed is not the place I wanna stay!

So we left and promptly went to schooners and ordered onion rings, hot wings, and chicken planks with the spicy dipping sauce. Ate all that then went to Schucks and got some pineapple and some jalapeno poppers. Gonna go for a bumpy ride later and see if we can't make this happen. Then again maybe I will just get them up to 3 minutes apart and never sleep again until she comes. Lol!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.0

No comments:

Post a Comment