Friday, February 3, 2012

Quotes I love

Mom, i always love you.

To his Gma nana about me- Mom had an appt to get her head checked. (I was going to get a massage)

Mom, you are the best trash man ever.

Why do girls have to wipe when they pee but boys don't? ( to which I answered- go ask dad)

Lana- I haven't seen these for 5 years (she is 3). Graham- I haven't seem them in 4 EARS!

Another conversation between L and G- L: my teeth will start to fall out when I am 5 years. G: I am 5 ears and my teeth already all falled out.

A fight between G and L:
Gimme my Kleenex (ridiculous sobbing) No its my kleenex! (ridiculous sobbing) NOOoOooooOo! It's MiNE!! No it's minE!!! (outrageous sobbing) I want my kleenex back! Brenda tell him to give me my kleenex! But MoOOmMMm it's mine! It has my snot on it!! No it doesn't it has my marker on it!!!
...........
{I caught some I this on video to show them later.}

Ooops sorry I farted. (while coughing)

One time I farted and I peed my pants.
( I had told him one time I coughed and peed my pants)

Martin says today in the grocery store/ So do u have anything planned for Super Bowl tomorrow? Me: Super Bowl is tomorrow?

Martin to me: you were the geek of the cool kids, I was the cool kid of the geeks.

Dad smells, let's put him in the trash can.


No comments:

Post a Comment