Tuesday, March 1, 2011

30 Day Blog Challenge: Day 1

Day 1: A picture of yourself with 10 facts

1. I'm a procrastinator. Always have been, most likely always will be. I married one too.

2. I'm getting to the uncomfortable stage in pregnancy. I told my husband the other night "If U do this to me again, I will divorce you". Up until then I was unsure or whether or not I wanted another. I can honestly say now I am probably done after Ms. BellaRose makes her appearance.

3. I can say with 99.9% certainty that my Baby Girl's name will be BellaRose. Spelled like that, with no space.

4. I am TERRIFIED to have a girl. My mom thinks it is the universes way of paying me back... I believe her, hence being TERRIFIED!

5. I feel like my heart could burst with love for my husband, baby boy, baby girl, and nieces and nephews! It's ridiculous how much one can LOVE!

6. I wish money didn't exist. It just makes life so difficult and depressing somedays. And if we must exist in a world that relies on it, why can't I be rich?

7. I wish I could give my Grandma the moon and the stars. But mostly a nice house and a cushy bank account for the rest of her years.

8. I wish I were better at Forgiving and Forgetting. And telling others how I feel good and bad. Sometimes the bad is easier for me. Why is that?

9. I want to be closer to Christ this year. It has been a goal of mine for quite sometime and I'm working towards it.

10. I really want to go on a vacation with my boys before we add a member of the family. Even if it's just a weekend in the Dells at a water park. It would be oh so nice.






No comments:

Post a Comment