Monday, March 28, 2011

this did not end well...

He was just trying to be cute and get a laugh outta me. Which he did, i snapped the pictured then in an instant the toliet seat slid down around his neck. It was loose enough it didnt choke him but tight enough there was no getting it off... I have to admit I was panicking, thinking of the 911 call... uhhh yes my 2 yr old son just got his toliet seat stuck on his head... daddy walked in for lunch to us both crying. He looked for big scissors to cut it off with no luck in finding any... the idea freaked me out anyway with as much as he was flailing around! It was then that i had a flash back to my dear little brother Travis, who always had his head stuck in something... BUTTER! Let's butter his head up and pull it out... yes pertroleum jelly or even vegetable oil might have been a better choice but we were desperate and in the moment and out came the stick of butter. He held really still and let us butter up his head and ears and forhead... he loves butter... and daddy was able to pull hard and get it off but not without bruising the tops of his poor ears!!! Graham quickly settled down and licked the butter off my shirt that he had rubbed on there in the struggle and holding and calming afterwards. He also gets his second bubble bath of the day to wash the butter out of his hair. Now we have a funny story to tell... ???
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! Literally laughed so hard I cried at work!!!! Fuuny story and hilarious pictures that may come in handy someday....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would say it ended very well...a bubble bath is always a good ending LOL Boys will be Boys!! Never know what they are going to do. When Bray was about Grahammy's age he put utility tweezers in the lightsocket......Uh yeah...we heard what sounded like shattered glass. So like i said No telling what they will do :) Enjoy your naps :)

    ReplyDelete