Tuesday, April 19, 2011

BR update and more

I've made it to 30 weeks with no hospital visits! However there has been a few times lately I should have gone. I admit that and my Doctor agreed and wasnt too happy with me today. We did get it decided to up my progesterone to twice a week and dr visits to once a week so those lucky ladies get to see me every Tuesday and Friday now and dr on every tuesday. And my hips wont catch a break in between injections. But if keeps my baby girl a cooking til she's done then so be it. She is only measuring two (and a little bit) weeks ahead My iron was up so the diet is working-hooray! Im thankful because that means no supplement for me which would have caused a whole host of other problems. They rechecked my thyroid levels but i dont have them back yet. So I'm hanging tight (not in a very good mood today...) for now. Right now im waiting on a call back concerning my racing heart, short of breath and heavy chest... will keep ya posted on that one.

In other news, my mom's surgery on Friday went great, she is already back to her superwoman self trying to do too much. Gotta admire that in her. I got the opposite personality. My MIL is out of surgery today and in recovery as we speak. She should be going up to her room soon and beginning her recovery process.
Im looking forward to Easter this weekend. And my baby brother visiting for a week!!! I sure do miss his smart mouth and bad attitude. ;) we were able to use the pregnancy and kid as a darn good excuse to cut back our places to go to only 2 on sunday. It should be a great weekend.

For now thats all ive got! Please keep our family in your prayers as well as the mom's as they recover!

Love to all! B
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

No comments:

Post a Comment