Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Did they really just say that???



DO I really look that big???

Ok, I realize I am 7+ months pregnant and measuring big and only 4'10" so my baby has no where to go out but the comments I have been getting this past month are beyond me.

Cashier: So when ya due? Any day now? Me: nope, not til end of june... Cashier: oh boy thats gonna be a big mamajama huh?

Brother in Law: U look ummm well uncomfortable... ( to his defense he was trying to be nice... I think...)

Some random dude at hospital: "girl u bout to explode aint cha?"

some lady at a garage sale: when are u due? Me: end of june Her: is it twins?

multiple people including lots of family: she has no where to go but out... maybe she will be more her daddy's size (just what I was afraid of)...

yea folks... it's all true. And there's some I am not remembering I'm sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment