Friday, April 22, 2011

prayers requested

As many of you know my mom had carpal tunnel surgery a week ago today and since I'm now on bedrest she is taking care of Graham along with other kids. She isnt supposed to be doing this much this soon but she's crazy! So pray that she heals ok!
My Mother in Law had surgery Tuesday to replace her knee. She is recovering ok. A lot of pain but everyday is better. Pray she continues on her path to recovery!
Tuesday is also the day BellaRose decided to start acting up! So we've been to hospital twice this week and we need prayers that I can keep baking her a while longer! 6 weeks would be perfect! 4 is our short term goal! I've also began a new med and had to up my thyroid med and I've started swelling.
Today we got news that Martin's grandma fell and broke her hip and is having surgery today. Pray she recovers from this. She is 90.
Im so thankful for my amazing family and in laws! Please God keep them safe.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

No comments:

Post a Comment