Monday, November 5, 2012

Days 3,4,5

I'm so thankful for my husband. Seriously, I don't know how I got so lucky! He is my soul mate. This man is incredibly dedicated to his family and to his job. And it doesn't come without huge stressors but he deals so well with it all! He works over time only after he has come home and had dinner and kids go to bed. He always puts himself last when it comes to us. I am so thankful he chose me.

Day 4- I am thankful for our health. As I'm complaining about taking my kids to an ear check up there are parents right here in the area with children dying from cancer. I don't know how I could handle that. So very very thankful.

Day 5- I am thankful for friends. Friends who take me on girls weekends and listen to me complain, who are there for me always. Who don't hold grudges when I'm not being the best friend I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment