Thursday, November 8, 2012

Thankful Day 8

Today I'm thankful for four AMAZING sister in laws!!! I couldn't have chosen them better myself. I didn't grow up with "real" sisters (just Kristin and Lauren- who are now my cousins) Joe and Will have a lot to be looking for to live up to these girls!
Tiffany is the best mom to my adorable, sweet, smart and ornery niece and nephews! She keeps my hard headed brother in line. And best of all she's been a great friend and sister to me!
MaryBeth is such a great aunt! Always giving more to the kids than any other person I know. She's even adopted extra! She bakes with a passion! She has also become one of my best friends over the past 5 years!
Alyssa has always been long distance but she doesn't let that stop her from keeping up with the kiddos and us. She keeps Mikey on his toes and is such a great compliment to him!
Anne Marie- well I did kind of "pick" her! Haha! She is the most recent to join the family but perhaps seems like she's been here the longest! What am amazing step mom she is to the kids and again she keeps Jeff in line! She makes him happier than I've ever known him to be! And Duh- she's one of my besties too!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment