Thursday, November 1, 2012

Thankful Day 1



Today I choose to go with the obvious

My children.

They are incredible gifts from God.

Graham is intelligent, funny, laid back and loving. He notices things others don't. He snuggles and compliments just when you need it. He is goofy and musical. He can be bashful. He has a relationship with Jesus that I envy. Such innocence and unrelenting love. I adore my baby boy and as I tell him every single day "you are my favorite boy ever".

BellaRose is energetic, strong willed, coordinated and has excellent balance and climbing skills. She is silly and a good dancer. She loves her big brother and her face lights up when she sees him for the first time after hours away from each other. Bella is sweet and cuddly when she wants to be and sassy when she's not. She's under the definition of cute in the dictionary. Even when she's being a pistol.

They are both all I could have ever dreamed of or asked for and don't deserve. I'm honored to be their Mommy and I am striving to be a better one to them every day.

Thank you God for entrusting me to raise these beautiful babies. I pray I don't mess it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment