Thursday, May 6, 2010

Random Thoughts of the Day



I wonder sometimes if the person who invented Crocs did so because he didn't have any clean socks... I know that's when we use ours in this household.

Graham and Lana really do love each other. I took a picture of it the other day. It's on my blackberry so I will have to figure out how to transfer to here. (DONE!!!) But anywho, I saw it! They hugged and kissed. Then the shoved each other to the floor! Haha. That's what cousins are for right?

I host play dates here. I am not sure why some times. I hate cleaning before and after but it gives me time with other mamas and that makes me happy so I guess a living room that looks like a tornado went through it is worth it!

That reminds me, in about a month when I host play dates, I will be doing so in OUR NEW HOUSE! And we will have a separate room just for those tornadoes! So I can leave the mess til daddy gets home if I want!

I am still taking donations for the NEW HOUSE FUND! Haven't recieved any so far! One guy (Brian- Heather's husband) even called us rich because we are buying a new house. He was kidding of course but How could any one who has bought a house think that that means you are rich! Just the opposite my friend. We are emptying out too many accounts to even speak about it! Let's just say Graham better get good grades in school so he gets a scholarship to college. He owes us that much doesn't he after buying him a house???

I made dinner for the whole family again last night. It was Cinco De Mayo and our last night of Can Do Kids til fall- so we had a celebration dinner! I made tacos and enchiladas and Nachos! The kids and adults were delighted. I am always amazed how many I can feed on a buck at home as opposed to going out. Our whole dinner was made for around 75 bucks. That sounds steep but I froze some, we have leftovers, all after feeding 10 people! Not bad if I do say so myself!

Mom's pool new bigger and better pool is up and will be warm by this weekend. I am overly excited because this body is not swim suit worthy but the babies love to swim and I hate to deprive them of that just because I haven't been watching what I eat! So here I feel comfortable in a swim suit and it's big enough for us all!

Speaking of my voluptuous body- I have found myself wishing to be pregnant this month just so I can justify the 6 extra pounds I have put one. And yes, we are trying. Quietly and confidently! :)

As I am blogging, the kids are within sight down the hall in the living room, the stinkers just decided to knock the fence down that is in front of my shelves with "pretties" on it and the TV. They just wanted to turn Elmo on and DID! The little smart things!

Better go keep a closer eye on them. Meaning, I will be laying on the floor as the clobber me.

No comments:

Post a Comment