Thursday, May 6, 2010

Today in Pictures...















Yes, I am aware I have posted 3 times today! It was a GRRRREAT DAY what can I say??

I had some kids over to play today and here is what happened.

It started out a nice day, we had "octopus" hot dogs and mac n cheese for lunch. ***Side note**** Graham said "HOT DOG" (more like "dot dog") for the first time today!

We decided the plan was:

park,

painting,

play dough (big kids only)...

in that order.

You tell me what you think was the most fun part of the day...

Thank you Mom/Grandma Kate for the idea and the help cleaning up! It was a FUN FUN FUN DAY!

3 comments:

  1. I Hate the way the layout of the pics turned out on this! :( Oh well! ***NOTE*** The pics should be reversed and go from bottom up...

    ReplyDelete
  2. PLAY DOUGH! I ALWAYS loved it!!!

    You look like an A+ mom. And I KNOW you deserve that grade!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww! Thanks! The pudding painting was such a blast!

    ReplyDelete