Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Grahammy le gusta

(Grahammy Likes)

ice cubes for a snack.
vacuums.
bottles of any kind.
spinning in circles.
dog piling on mom, dad or anyone else who lays on the floor.
meows (cats).
anything that sprays or spritzes.
cheese, milk, juice, broccoli, bluberries,fruit snacks, popcorn and chips.
trains, cars, trucks, bikes.
rides on the lawnmower.
watching Elmo, Thomas the train, or Bob the Builder.
dancing like a crazy man.
playing with Nana Rebbec's glasses.

Grahammy ama (loves)

his best friend Lana, except when she bullies him.
his aunts and uncles and gma's and gpa's.
his mommy and daddy.
learning new words.
baths or swimming.
being outside.
animals of all sorts.
sharing pop with Nana Rebbec.
CANDY!

2 comments:

  1. Oho, a bilingual education already.
    Cool.

    Patti likes...cool mommies and grandmamas

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am really getting an "itch" to go back to school. I would love to take more Spanish... I was always going to minor in Spanish... I went half way through a semester in Spanish at Heartland, loved my teacher and had a 104 average but had too many credit hours and felt it was too slow paced for me, so I dropped it. Big time regret...
    Someday, I will go back to school and get my Bachelors! It wouldn't even take me that long!

    ReplyDelete