Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Out of the mouths of babes...

One of the reasons I love my job so much is because I don't miss a second in the little ones lives... Something new pops out of their mouths everyday. Graham has really been having a language explosion lately, as has Lana for a while now. Here are just some things I have heard the past two days that made me giggle!


Graham(19mo)-"bess u mama" (after me sneezing last night)
"bye bye Mare-ee-sis-ee-tom-ee" (when aunt Mary Beth, Cousins Sissy and Tommy left)
"hack, hack, hack"- me- "snack?" G- "nack nack nack" almost there haha!


Lana(not quite 2)- "u not play wit it eadder Dammy" (either is her new favorite word)

Parker(4)- "Hayden- I think playing your DS will make me feel better" ( I should have given him the DS- he threw up all over the place an hour later...)

Hayden(8)- "she sleeps all day until we sit down to eat and then she is like can u spare me some of that?"- talking about his 4 month old sister...
"I've got Miller Lite, Bud Lite, Miller Genuine Draft, Bud Lite Lime"- taking orders for BEER (????) from his 4 yr old brother...

And the most famous one (Wylie) is in FLORIDA this week...

No comments:

Post a Comment