Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Roller Coaster of Emotions

This weekend we bought a house! WOW! I can't believe it finally happened. We are going to be moving to 6th St. in El Paso! The yard is huge and the house is perfect. We will be able to do home day care in the basement room easily! I cannot wait to decorate!

This weekend I have also been pretty sick! The allergies are still getting the best of me. Today I am losing my voice. I haven't been sleeping well, have a constant headache and no patience.

My brother may also be going back to the hospital. He is having some issues I am afraid we may never understand.

Keep Praying for us! Specific prayers for my baby brother who is facing some emotional issues, prayers that the "legal" mumbo jumbo of buying a house goes smoothly and quickly and prayers that these darn allergies will settle down soon so I can enjoy the outdoors again!

3 comments:

  1. got you guys covered! so EXCITED for you getting a house! that is so HUGE! trust me-i know....lived with family for over a year!!!! :o) hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    You have a nice blog. I just thought of mentioning about this website www.dustmitesallergies.org. They seem to offer specialized advice of dust mite allergy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks camilynn. I will check it out. I am thinking I am going to call the doctor today. It might be time for allergy shots... Boo!

    Ashley- you cannot imagine how happy we are! After living here for two years with 26 steps in and out everyday it gets old!!!

    ReplyDelete