Thursday, April 15, 2010

WHINE, BITCH, MOAN, AND COMPLAIN!!!

That is all I wanna do.
Reasons why:

I just finished my dad's taxes online, only to find out, I not only couldn't pay them by debit card online, but also could not e file them in time. So my husband is out at this hour, when he has worked over time all week, trying to Fed Ex them in time. Did I mention it's only $29 measly bucks he owes. Man what a good daughter and son in law my dad has...

My allergies are worse than they have ever been since we moved back here 10 years ago. I am having asthma symptoms as well.

My back hurts like no tomorrow and the floor is scattered with toys that 1 year olds will not pick up on their own.

We have looked at many houses this week, are confused about which one if any are right for us. And we are running out of time very very quickly if we want the governments $8000 bucks.

I have to take G for his 15 month well baby checkup and that includes shots. And my mother in law was right (I don't admit that out loud very often)the shots only get harder as they get older.

I PROMISED I would take my nephew and a friend to the Discovery Museum tomorrow after school lets out at 11:30 but really all I want to do is lay in bed all weekend under the covers!

I also PROMISED my sister in law we would come help her with the "big party" they are throwing for my MIL's birthday on Saturday.

I also PROMISED a good friend I would come to game night Sunday night. Which still sounds like fun but at this point if I feel like this much longer it will probably not sound like fun come Sunday.

I had to take 7 pills. Yes 7! Just to try to keep my body functioning half way decently for me. I find something wrong with that! I need some natural ideas because this can't be good for me.

My hubby and I haven't been intimate in a few weeks because we have been stressed and overtired from all the house hunting, allergies, family crap, etc... I need some hubby time!!!!!!!!! STAT!

I adore my child and nieces and nephews but sometimes I wish I had a "real" job so that I didn't want to hide from them in the evening and on weekends when I have just had "too much"!

I want a house. I want it to be the right house, for the right price, in the right place, with all the right stuff! I know this is about crazy to ask for but that doesn't make me want it less!

I also just want to make an offer and get in some place and get this dang show on the road because I feel trapped here sometimes. 26 stairs and two bedrooms, and two toddlers are making me a little claustrophobic these days. And with the allergies, who can expect me to be outside all day?

Did I mention my back really hurts? Like bad?

Good night. Sweet Dreams. Pray for us!

3 comments:

  1. sometimes i want a real 'job' too! if people only knew..... stay at home mommy's never get a BREAK-even at nap time i don't completely relax because i just KNOW it will be over in just a few minutes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will pray for you. It can be tough, but then you turn around and all the little ones are gone.
    Really. It seems like yesterday...

    www.pattilacy.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ashley- it is so good to know I have someone who feels the same way sometimes. Most days this is the most rewarding, best job ever! But some days ( and they are very few) I wish I were still working full time! :)

    ReplyDelete