Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Wednesday's Worries

Blah- I am still sick and have no time for the doctor. So I'm taking Sudafed every 4 hrs just so I can function.

Today is my ex's birthday and I would like to send him a flaming bag of dog poop!

My baby brother is back in the hospital. He is having a really rough year. Need prayers for him.

Everything with the house is right on track- almost going too fast- leaving me wondering: is it too good to be true, when are we gonna get to the bump in the road?

I would love to fill the new house with new furniture and decorations but we can't afford it right now.

Skipping Can Do Kids tonight. Just Can't Do It. Barely doing my day job!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, Brenda, I will be praying for you.
    May God heal your wounds, give you the strength to wipe that diaper, ease your anxieties re your future, and heal your brother!!!

    We do have a BIG and a GOOD God.
    Believe.
    Patti
    www.pattilacy.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Patti- just having a rough week. But this blogging helps. And today is a good day! :)

    ReplyDelete